To be the leading bank in the region and in each of the communities we serve by fostering lasting relationships built on trust and integrity and enhancing the value of our communities through a relentless commitment to service.
The Annual CSB Calendar Contest for 2022 has now begun! The deadline is Monday, August 9th. We look forward to seeing all the entries! Good luck to all who participate!
2022 Calendar Photo Contest Rules and Details.
- This contest is open to Amateur Photographers only. If youmake any income from the sale or publication of your photographs, or are amember of a professional photographers association, you are not eligible to enter into this contest.
- All photographsmust be original, taken in North Dakota, in digital and LANDSCAPE format, and images must be at least 300 dpi.
- Email must include entrant's name, photo title, and contact information along with the photo.
- There is a limit of 12 images per contestant.
- Citizen State Bank employees are eligible to enter into the contest.
- More than one photo will be allowed to be selected from a contestant for publication in the 2022 Calendar.
- Judging will be based on such things as use of color, composition, and originality.
- All entries will remain anonymous before and during judging.
- Officials of the contest reserve the right, at their discretion, to reject any photograph that does not conform to regulations, is deemed to be objectionable, or which is of an inappropriate subjectmatter.
- All entries must be submitted by digital format to Citizens State Bank of Lankin by the end of the business day Monday, August 9, 2021
- 13 Winners will be selected to appear in our 2022 Calendar.
- 1 Cover photo winner will receive their choice of a 24" x 36" canvas print of their winning photo or $60.00 cash.
- 12 Monthly photo winners will receive their choice of a 16" x 20" canvas print of their winning photo or $30.00 cash.
- Selected winners of the contest will have their photo published in the CSB 2022 Calendar which will be distributed to hundreds of Citizens State Bank Customers. A copy of the calendar will be mailed to all contest winners for 2022.
Please email all entries to Christine Grove at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact you local branch with any questions
Park River 701.284.7272
By submitting a photo, the participating entrant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of this photography contest as
stated on the contest rules page. The participating entrant agrees to all terms of this contest voluntarily, and of his/her own accord. The
participating entrant acknowledges that the image(s) he/she has entered in the Citizens State Bank of Lankin’s photography contest is
solely his/her own creation and free from any and all copyright restrictions that may hinder lawful reproduction for promotional use. The
participating entrant understands that entering this contest constitutes permission to publish any and all photos he/she has entered in the
Citizens State Bank of Lankin’s Annual Calendar. By entering this contest, the participating entrant permits his/her photos to be displayed
on any electronic website under the control or direction of Citizens State Bank of Lankin. The participating entrant understands that his/her
name and photo description may be published in the Annual Calendar or on the website along with any or all of his/her photo entries.