To be the leading bank in the region and in each of the communities we serve by fostering lasting relationships built on trust and integrity and enhancing the value of our communities through a relentless commitment to service.
2022 Calendar Rules
2022 Photo Contest Rules and Details
- This contest is open to Amateur Photographers only. If you make any income from the sale or publication of your photographs, or are a member of a professional photographer’s association, you are not eligible to enter photographs into this contest.
- All photographs must be original, taken in North Dakota and in digital format, images must be at least 300 dpi. Image must be in LANDSCAPE format.
- Email must include entrant’s name, photo title, and contact information.
- Limit of 12 images per contestant.
- Citizen State Bank employees may enter the contest.
- More than one photo will be allowed to be selected from a contestant for publication in the 2022 calendar.
- Judging will be based on such things as use of color, composition, and originality.
- All entries will remain anonymous before and during judging.
- Officials of the contest reserve the right, at their discretion, to reject any photograph that does not conform to regulations, is deemed to be objectionable, or which is of an inappropriate subject matter.
- All entries must be submitted by digital format to Citizens State Bank of Lankin by the end of business day Monday, August 9th.
- Citizens State Bank will select 13 winners to appear in our 2022 calendar. The winner whose photo is selected for the calendar cover will receive $60 cash or a 30” x 40” canvas print of their winning photo. Other winning photos will be featured on each of the 12 months inside the calendar and will receive $30 cash or a 16” x 20” canvas print for each winning photo.
- Selected winners of the contest will have their photo published in the Citizens State Bank of Lankin 2022 calendar which will be distributed to hundreds of Citizens State Bank customers. A copy of the calendar will be sent directly to all contest winners whose photographs appear in the calendar.
Questions regarding the amateur photography contest can be submitted via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any one of our four branches.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BRANCH WITH ANY QUESTIONS!
Park River 701.284.7272
By submitting a photo, the participating entrant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of this photography contest as stated on the contest rules page. The participating entrant agrees to all terms of this contest voluntarily, and of his/her own accord. The participating entrant acknowledges that the image(s) he/she has entered in the Citizens State Bank of Lankin’s photography contest is solely his/her own creation and free from any and all copyright restrictions that may hinder lawful reproduction for promotional use. The participating entrant understands that entering this contest constitutes permission to publish any and all photos he/she has entered in the Citizens State Bank of Lankin’s Annual Calendar. By entering this contest, the participating entrant permits his/her photos to be displayed on any electronic website under the control or direction of Citizens State Bank of Lankin. The participating entrant understands that his/her name and photo description may be published in the Annual Calendar or on the website along with any or all of his/her photo entries.